วันอังคารที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Eating Disorder Treatment & Dangerous Eating Disorder Labels

Eating Disorder Treatment & Dangerous Eating Disorder Labels - Pre Diabetic Symptoms Men

www.eatingdisorderfreedomcoach.com If you are looking for effective eating disorder treatment, or are wondering IF you really need eating disorder treatment at all, chances are you've often wondered - Do I really have an eating disorder? - Which eating disorder do I actually have? - What are the signs, symptoms, behaviours and dangers of my eating disorder? - After I figure out which category of eating disorders I belong to then what? - Is this label helpful? Does it point me in the right direction to recovery? - What is really holding me back from getting treatment, help and recovery? In today's video I outline the medical criteria for Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, Emotional Overeating Disorder, and Eating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified (ednos). Let's really demystify the 'clinical diagnosis criteria' for each of these various eating disorders and more importantly... Let's challenge our seemingly 'human need' to KNOW our label, and question the rhyme or reason behind even having these labels at all. Eating disorder treatment is a confusing place... and one that leads many women astray. I hope this video sheds some light on where to BEST focus your efforts. Peace to you my sisters, Shan --------------------------------------------- Some places where I hang out... My Blog: shanlarter.com Facebook on.fb.me Twitter: twitter.com www.youtube.com

shan larter, eating disorder freedom coach, eating disorder treatment, eating disorder help, eating disorder support, anorexia bulimia treatment, bulimia treatment, anorexia treatment

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น